Monday, January 18, 2010

Links that should be but aren't

Sometimes, I'd really like to put something or someone in my Links section over on the sidebar, but there's no website (to my knowledge) to point you toward. Therefore, I've created this post that I can just link to repeatedly and give you pertinent information here that is otherwise not easily or succinctly available online (again, to my knowledge.)

1. Laurel Brody, L.Ac. - 707-829-3658
9051 Mill Station Road Sebastopol, CA 95472
I cannot say enough about how much I love this woman. I see her every few weeks to work on some ongoing menstrual projects, and she is just a joy, and a deep trove of knowledge. I hate needles and I am still willing to pay $70/hour to see her a couple of times a month. She does a lot of work with fertility, hormone balancing, natural labor induction, turning breech babies, IVF, etc. Easily one of the best referrals I have been given in my entire life.

2. To come...
This will be an evolving list as necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment