Thursday, January 14, 2010

Camera issues

I'm trying very diligently to get pictures up, but I can't find any of my three transfer cables. I have mad losing-stuff skills. Go me.

I'm thinking about making a Twitter, or maybe just using my current one. I think I need to clear that one out a little, as it is rather jewelry and plus size fashion-centric in the follower/following department. We'll see.

Oh! I did get my awesome new totebag and Sigg bottle from CafePress yesterday. It's very exciting. I might get a smaller tote in the future to use as a school bag, since this one is kind of ginormously huge for that, but for now, I'm perfectly content with it. I also have a door magnet coming in the mail. Huzzah for self-promotion! I also have an adorable custom onesie that I will definitely offer in the future when I open a CafePress store, but for now, I'm going to make do with what I have instead of spending another gob of money on promotional items. Next item on the list will be considering whether to get my info stuck on the back window of my car, too. Again, we'll see. I'd love to hear some opinions on cost-effective promotions, especially geared toward massage therapists and doulas.

No comments:

Post a Comment