Friday, January 29, 2010

Four sheets to the win

Yesterday, I won.

I could get into a long story about the sheets I use in my practice, but I'll refrain.  The important information is that the bamboo blend jersey sheets I've been using have been discontinued by Target, much to my consternation, and there was only one set left in twin size.  So I looked up Bed Bath & Beyond, knowing that they carry bamboo twill sheets.  Oh.  Also discontinued.  Great.  So I called the store and put a few sets aside.  Being on clearance, they were 50% off: $25.  (Yes.  Pricey, but more or less worth it for the blissful softness.)

I went to the store to pick them up, and decided to browse for a couple extra sets, first.  I couldn't find them.  I roved the sheet section for quite a while, and found nothing.  What I did find was beech modal jersey, which is somehow even softer than bamboo jersey, for $20 and in a variety of lovely colors and not discontinued.

WIN!

So I got four sets for just a little more than I would have spent for three in a superior, continuing product.  I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment