Monday, September 6, 2010

Go Local: Milk & Honey

Just a quick post to show some love for a local business: Milk & Honey: Treasures and pleasures of the goddess.

This charming little shop has been in Sebastopol almost as long as I can recall. They have books, artwork, clothes, home decor, and jewelry fit for a goddess, Pagan or not. The latest addition to the shop is the Goddess Lounge, an arrangement of comfy couches, chairs, and tables for resting and/or taking in a refreshment from their cafe. They have all local and organic coffees, teas, and elixirs. I just had a hot (coconut) milk and honey drink with a shot of their Sanctuary elixir. Oh my gosh, so yummy. I will be ordering that again! They also have a small selection of nibbling things, and free wi-fi, which I'm taking advantage of while my home internet has completely crapped out on me this weekend.

It's a great little shop, just about 50 yards door-to-door from the salon, so if you've got time and inclination, I highly recommend popping in and saying hello to their friendly-yet-low key staff!

Jena Vincent of Abundance Massage

No comments:

Post a Comment