Monday, November 8, 2010

Yes, I'm still alive

Sorry for the silence the past couple of weeks, dear readers, things have been very hectic and disorganized, the kind of disorganization that comes with trying to get organized.

Among my various conundrums of life, health, and business, my basement flooded.  Not bad, thankfully, but enough to give it a pervasive stink of must and mold, even after a good scrub down with vinegar and/or bleach.  Ew.  That aside, I've been sorting out how the rest of this year is going to go, as well as how next year is going to start.  I have my labor massage course this Thursday and Friday out in Citrus Heights, and I think after that point, I'm just going to relax on the continuing ed for a little bit.  I'd like to return to higher ed next semester, if possible, but that remains a point of uncertainty at this moment.  My school has made devilishly steep cuts to class offerings, so finding what I need, when I need it is a challenge.

The blanket drive is still going, and I'm still taking donations.  Don't forget that you will incentive vouchers for $10 off massage for each blanket donated.  Spread the word and please give.  I will accept up- or recycled baby and security blankets in good, clean, unstained condition, as well, so don't let your already-loved blankies go to waste.

That's all for now, I believe.  Enjoy this beautiful autumn weather!

Jena Vincent of Abundance Massage

No comments:

Post a Comment