Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Doula Days: Evelyn's car seat

My friend, Rachel, is a very crafty laDIY.  Look what she did for her baby Evelyn.
COMPLETELY reupholstered

Cutest strap guards ever.
I love it.  It's gorgeous.  It's handmade.  She won't do it against for anyone but her own beloved offspring, but I've encouraged her to type up everything she learned, figure out yardage, do up a pattern if she can, make it a pdf and sell it for a very reasonable price in her Etsy store.  (Or anything in her store, but she's been a little busy with the baby-growing, ya know?  She makes adorable knit hats and headbands, though, and you should really Heart her store for later.)  I think she could use some motivation on the pdf, though, before she forgets.

Therefore, I would consider it a personal favor if you'd go to this post and leave a comment saying how adorable it is and how much you want to know how to make one of your own, or you know someone who would love to make one, or something of the like.  She's an awesome person, I've known her for years, and she deserves many more readers than she has.

Jena Vincent of Abundance Massage

No comments:

Post a Comment